Like most colon cleansing products on the market today, Bromalite’s colon cleanse has received mixed reviews. Below is the ingredient list so you can compare this product to others and decide which product to go with.
1) Acidophilus. A probiotic that helps eliminate harmful bacteria and parasites. It also helps the digestive process run smoother and also boosts the immune system.
2) papal. A positive result of a colon cleanse with Bromalite is an increase in energy. Papian is one of the reasons for that. It also helps reduce bloating and can be effective in reducing serious digestive problems like severe heartburn and acid reflux.
3) Green tea extract. Many believe that it can actually prevent serious illnesses. It is loaded with antioxidants. It is also rumored to stimulate the body’s metabolism and help burn fat.
4) Grape seed extract. It is believed to help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It can also contribute to the overall health of the eyes.
5) Ginger root. It basically does all of the things mentioned above with all the other ingredients. High in antioxidants, it aids digestion by breaking down proteins and improving circulation.
6) Mangosteen. Loaded with vitamins C and E. Helps fight insomnia and other sleep disorders. Helps reduce the severity and frequency of allergic symptoms. Helps improve your energy level.
A brolamite colon cleanse may and may not be for you. There are several products on the market that contain most or all of the above ingredients. Read customer reviews, compare ingredients to those found in other products, and consider cost.