There are good music download sites on the Internet. The problem is how to find the best music download site. It is difficult to know which is the best download site. Which one should you choose?
The answer to this big question is ultimately up to you. The best music site is the one that meets all your musical needs. I will go through a list of questions you want to ask yourself before you start downloading music to your computer and MP3 player.
Ask yourself these questions:
* How often do I listen to music?
* Do I listen to music mainly on an MP3 player or cell phone (iPod, iPhone, iTouch, iPad, Zune, Android, etc.) or on my computer (iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.)?
* How much music do I download or want to download each month?
* Do I want a large selection of the top 40 popular songs or are some selections from indie artists okay?
* Do I want to pay for each song or album individually or do I want to pay a monthly subscription and download as many MP3s as I want?
* Do I listen to music on my computer at home and / or at work?
Last but not least, you want to know that it is a legal music download site and that you can get your downloads easily.
Wow, you didn’t know you were going to be tested when you set out to find the best music download sites. The good news is that if you answer each of these questions yourself, you will find the best music download site for you.
All of these questions will determine if you are eligible for a pay-per-song music site or a subscription-based site.
If you download 12 songs or less per month, a pay-per-song site would be best. Since most songs cost between 69 ¢ and $ 1.29, you will spend approximately $ 8.28 to $ 15.48 a month for your music. At the end of the month, all you have is your downloads.
With a subscription-based site, you pay a monthly fee, usually $ 10 to $ 15 per month. For this monthly fee, all sites offer streaming music to listen to on a computer and / or cell phone. This will put music at your fingertips 24 hours a day. Plus, most sites offer a music credit for downloading songs and listening to them on an MP3 player.
Pay-per-song sites like Amazon MP3, Walmart MP3 Downloads, iTunes are good options for downloading individual songs or albums.
Subscription sites like Napster, Rhapsody, Real SuperPass, eMusic are good options.
It all depends on you which will be the best music download site. That’s the site that will give you the best music and hours of listening enjoyment.