When building a client base for real estate, success is not an overnight feat. It will take a lot of work. Letting other people know about your business or the property you sell does not totally mean that you have to place a lot of text-based ads all over the place. You have to be creative to get your potential buyers excited. Here are some tips for your next real estate advertising goal.
- Create a video tour of the house. Take advantage of the technology offered by smartphones and drones. Using them more your creativity, you can shoot in different parts of the house to present a realistic view of what you are selling.
- Create free offers to collect email addresses. If you are an observer, you will probably see that many websites and blogs have pop-ups offering free trials, free newsletters, PDF article downloads, and much more. By simply filling out the electronic forms, users can give you email addresses that you can then use to submit your real estate offers for sale.
- Be a resource person for local television networks and radio stations. Being a real estate savvy person, you can really get the attention of local television networks and radio stations. It’s like applying for a job, but if you can get hooked on them, you’ll have a great place to list the properties in your portfolio. You can email them a letter stating your effort or a short video introducing yourself as an expert and willing to be their resource person on real estate related issues.
- Take advantage of Internet meme trends. Admit it or not, you are also among the group of internet users who are raving about the trending memes we see. They carry a variety of graphics ranging from animated characters, Hollywood stars, animals, and much more. Depending on the graphics and the texts that accompany them, they become instruments to send messages to those who see them. That said, you may have memes that actually persuade people to buy the property you are selling or call them to action to take advantage of your services as a real estate agent.
- Have video testimonials made by previous clients. Go beyond the usual testimonials that are completely verbatim and placed in specific sections of the website or blog. Instead, ask for video testimonials from your past clients. In addition to presenting your real experiences, introduce real people to potential clients.
Single Go. Go beyond the usual. Drain your creative juice to excite your customers. Real estate marketing is a chore and it will need you to work to become a brand and an authority.